Philippine Nurse License: the new PRC ID Renewal Process
The Philippine PRC license renewal has changed from a long, tiring process into a convenient one.
Here’s a step by step guide on how to apply for the Philippine Nursing Licensure Exam:
1. Prepare the following:
• Personal Data (Including date of graduation)
• ID photo in .jpg format saved on your computer, phone or tablet (device taht you will use for registration.)
• E-mail address and password
• Mobile phone number (ex: 09171102156)
• Cedula (Residence Certificate)
2. Visit PRC official website and click on I.D. RENEWAL
then choose where you want to apply: Central Office, Regional Offices, Robinsons Malls or at OSSCO POEA.
3. If you already have an account, click SIGN IN. Otherwise, you must first register by clicking the REGISTER tab and fill-in the form. Create your OWN account using your OWN e-mail address. An applicant/user is allowed of ONLY ONE valid e-mail account. Complete all fields then choose ACCEPT TERMS OF SERVICE.
3.1. Read the Terms of Service carefully and click the AGREE button if you wish to proceed.
3.2. Click the SIGN UP NOW button.
4. An activation e-mail will be forwarded to your registered e-mail. Click on the ACTIVATE ACCOUNT in order to verify your account.
5. Once verified, click the SIGN IN button.
6. Create your profile, making sure all data is CORRECT and COMPLETE. For options with SEARCH button, it is important to search with the drop down menu.
6.1 After filling-in the needed data, click on the SAVE INFORMATION button.
7. Re-check your information before clicking the YES button as you are not allowed to change information once you click it.
8. Your application details will then be displayed. You should upload your photo by clicking the CAMERA icon.
8.1. It is important to follow the PHOTO REQUIREMENTS GUIDELINES in order to avoid delay or disapproval of your application process. Upload a photo with good quality. Click OKAY to proceed.
8.2. Upload your photo via the device you are currently using (computer, phone or tablet). Note: photo size should NOT exceed a 300 x 300 dimension.
9. To proceed, click on the SELECT TRANSACTION button.
9.1. Click on the RENEWAL button. Key in your PROFESSION and PRC LICENSE NUMBER. Once done, click PROCEED.
9.2 A Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Survey window will appear. As of year 2018, Registered Nurses are required to fulfil a total of 15 CPD units in order to renew their licenses.
If you are able to comply with the required CPD units, choose YES and click SUBMIT button.
9.3. Choose your preferred PRC OFFICE, APPOINTMENT DATE AND PAYMENT CHANNEL.
10. After clicking on your preferred payment option, a confirmation window will appear. Copy your REFERENCE NUMBER and PAY ON YOUR SELECTED PAYMENT CHANNEL.
11. Once paid, verify your status at EXISTING TRANSACTIONS tab. If already verified, click on PRINT APPLICATION FORM button.
11.1. Click on the PRINTER ICON to print.
12. Don’t forget to log-out by clicking your name at the upper right corner of the screen. Choose the LOGOUT option.
13. On your appointment date, proceed to your selected PRC office with the PRINTED APPLICATION FORM and OLD PRC ID.
- PRC Online Services License Renewal User Guide